For Christmas, we were able to trek cross country back to Utah with our dear friends, the Knabs. Four adults in a 99 Saturn for 24 hours has recipe for disaster but somehow we made the trip safely and the Knabs still claim as friends.
The trip was made infinitely more fun with my early Christmas present Blakely gave me the night before we left.
Some of the highlights included:
- Eclipse concert with Blakely's sisters and brother
- Attending 2 BYU basketball games and watching the Jimmer JAM
- Meeting up with dear elementary and middle school friends
- Dominion parties
- Our only snow shoveling and sledding experience of the winter season
- Annual family Christmas parties, complete with a visit from Santa's Elf
- New Years at the Oakley cabin
Annual "W.E.L.L." party. This is the only time during the year I get to see these dear friends.
Smith Family Christmas party at Grandma Julia's Condo. Santa was unable to make it this year but my Dad gladly filled in as the Christmas elf to deliver Santa's gifts.
Smith Family Bannagrams: For the record my family is full of cheaters :)
Christmas morning with the Craguns.
Spending time with my some of our favorite littles :)
Grandma and Grandpa Cragun's Christmas village.
Sledding with the Cragun family.
We spent out last night in Utah ringing the New Year at the Oakley cabin playing in the snow and enjoying time with our friends. Thank you Tillotson's for your hospitality!